IMPORTANT!!!!! MANY SELLERS NOWADAYS ARE BEING ADVISED BY THEIR AGENTS NOT TO EVEN REVIEW OFFERS MADE BY BUYERS WITHOUT AN APPROVAL LETTER!
To get pre-
• Two years’ employment history, with W-
• Most recent paycheck stubs to cover the last 30 days
• A list of your outstanding debts (car loans, credit card statements, personal loans, existing mortgage loan, etc.)
• If divorced, the lender will require a copy of your final divorce papers
• Credit -
• Recent bank statements showing all cash assets (checking and savings, investments, IRA’s, stocks, etc.)
• Veterans: If using your VA Entitlement, you will need your DD214 and Certificate of Eligibility (we can help with that)
The approval process will take several days on average, but may save you a fortune when negotiating the purchase of your next home!